Pain Free | Laser Hair Removal for Women
Laser hair removal for Women is increasing in popularity and thanks to new pioneering technology we can now treat all skin types for laser hair removal, including Asian and Afro-Caribbean skin. We use the industry-leading Deka Motus AY laser system, which is FDA approved and uses the Gold Standard Alexandrite and ND: Yag lasers to give you ultimate results in hair reduction… What’s even better is it’s completely Pain Free! You can also have complete peace of mind knowing that you will be treated by skilled Aesthetics practitioners, trained to the highest standard to deliver truly superior results.
Our laser treatments offer a safe, long-term solution to unwanted and excess hair. Treatment times are quick and results can be seen after a few sessions. Laser hair removal is the ultimate alternative to other hair removal treatments such as waxing and shaving, saving you money and valuable time. No more shaving rashes, no more ingrowing hairs… Just smooth skin!
How Laser Hair Removal Works
Lasers target the hair follicle using brief pulses of light energy. The laser light is absorbed by melanin in the hair follicle and prevents any regrowth from happening in the future. The process is completely safe and leaves the surrounding tissue unharmed.
Why Choose The Spa Therapy Room?
- Pain free hair removal
- All skin types
- True Gold Standard Alexandrite and ND:YAG laser system
- A highly trained team of specialists in laser and skincare treatments
- Safe and effective procedures, defined by protocols that are set and monitored by our Laser Protection Advisor and medical professionals
- Our treatments use the most up-to-date, medical-grade equipment and products
- Expert aftercare advice
- Evenings and weekend appointments available
- Affordable payment plans available to suit all budgets – prices from as little as £36 per treatment
Recommendations for Laser Hair Removal
- Always do your research, understand which laser will give you the best results
- Is the clinic and technicians qualified
- Is a full consultation and patch test offered before any treatment
- Is there any aftercare available
Click for more information on Laser Hair Removal;