Advanced Nutrition Programme Skin Collagen Plus
Skin Collagen Plus packages together two products to help support optimum collagen production for youthful, healthy looking skin. As we get older, skin starts to lose elasticity and fine lines and wrinkles start to appear. Skin Collagen Plus delivers a double impact of vitamins and nutrients to help plump and smooth the skin.
– Skin Collagen Support
– Skin Vit C
In stock (can be backordered)
- Includes vitamins A, C and D regarded as key nutrients for collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid
- Vitamin C is nature’s prime collagen forming, radiance boosting, skin protecting nutrient
- Combines vitamin C with bioflavonoids to help even skin tone
- Vitamin C helps by recycling other antioxidants (such as Vitamin E) and supporting healthy blood vessels
- Supports skin health
- Combines plant nutrient antioxidants such as hesperidin, rutin and grape seed extract
Skin Collagen Plus
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal or as your health professional advises.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Skin Vit C:
- Take 1 tablet daily with food or as your health professional advises.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), choline bitartrate, capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), rutin (Sophora japonica flower), hesperidin (Citrus aurantium peel), grapeseed extract (Vitus vinifera seed as Vitaflavan®), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide and magnesium stearate), modified tapioca starch, vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate), acacia gum, sunflower oil, sucrose, corn starch, antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols), vitamin D2 (as ergocalciferol)
vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), bulking agents (microcrystalline cellulose and calcium carbonate), citrus bioflavonoids, anti-caking agents (stearic acid and silicon dioxide), rosehip powder, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, tablet coating [glazing agents (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, vegetable glycerin, carnauba wax)], corn maltodextrin, hesperidin, rutin